We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.


Forming deep and lasting connections to the natural world.

Complete nature immersion, expert naturalist training, and advanced aboriginal technology make up our ‘curriculum.’ Storytelling, wandering, awareness training, scouting, and games fill our days with adventure, mystery, and fun.  

Based on the invisible school philosophy, we hide our lessons in the mystery of the day by answering questions with guided questions while building confidence and curiosity through the process of self-discovery.

Our camps are a balance of free time, focus, and play.

Roughly 40 percent of our time is spent at White Pine on focused skills such as fire building, flint-knapping, and archery. The other 60 percent is spent exploring, scouting, foraging, and tracking in the beautiful riparian habitat that surrounds White Pine.
Expect lots of stories from your kids. You will love the adventures they have to share.

What to expect:

  • A life-changing experience
  • LOTS of outdoor time
  • Ancient and modern survival skills
  • Digital detox
  • New connections with nature, community, and ancestry

What To Bring:

  • Water bottle (30 oz)
  • Appropriate clothes for inclement weather (footwear – shoes, boots, or sandals WITH straps…no flip-flops)
  • Backpack
  • Bug spray
  • Sunscreen
  • Sack lunch
  • Session 1
    June 10, 2019 - June 14, 2019
    9:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Session 2
    June 24, 2019 - June 28, 2019
    9:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Session 3
    July 15, 2019 - July 19, 2019
    9:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Session 4
    July 29, 2019 - August 2, 2019
    9:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Waitlist
    June 10, 2019 - July 29, 2019
    9:00 am - 4:00 pm


Venue Phone: (317) 774-6360

841 W 53rd St, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46208, United States

Questions? Please call us!
Email or call M–F, 9am–5pm EST Monday-Friday
317-774-6360 | Email

White Pine Commitment

You are Our Community

Each person's connection to nature is unique and deeply personal. We are here to help facilitate that journey. We are committed to meeting your needs as parents and students. Our teachers are here as a resource for you.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Our objective is to facilitate impactful, transformative and positive wilderness experiences. We encourage parents and adult students to reach out to us before class begins and ask any questions you might have to be sure White Pine Wilderness Academy is the right setting for yourself or your child.

Changed Your Mind?

We supply and staff our courses according to the expected class size well in advance. If you have registered for a class and need to cancel, please let us know more than 30 days in advance of the course and we will deliver a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 30 days in advance, we will need to charge the full amount of the course.